[T3] On the Road Again!

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 12:21:29 PDT 2023

In all of my years of owning 9+ cars, we never had an incident like you are
experiencing.

However, we did hit an "unmarked  blacktop road repair"in Kansas with our
38' Holiday Rambler Endeavor at 65mph.

You know the kind where they remove the top 6" or so of the road & don't
install a small transition ramp to the original road surface.

I think the 28,000# motor home went airborne. But it was straight stretch
of road and the front-end suspension and Michelin 275/R80 X 22.5" tires
took the blow and we kept on driving.

I was thankful that we didn't have a "blow-out" or misalignment frontend
issue.

Scared the B-Jesus out of us.

Wishing you & Melissa have an uneventful rest of your trip.  😀