[T3] Back Home

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 26 18:04:23 PDT 2023

Diesel prices in NY are all over the place, some much higher than gas, some
near the same price, and even in on area, they can go from way high to lower
than the price of gas
In a month or so... makes no sense, diesel is much less refined than gas, it
should be cheaper but as has been said, I think they charge whatever they
think they can get out
Of people in a specific area.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations