[T3] Noisy Tranny

bobsnotch at aol.com bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 12:36:03 PDT 2023

 Keith, are you sure it's not the throw out bearing making noise? Just asking as mine does the same thing and has done it for years. I only say that as quality of parts has been getting worse for the last several years. Some throw out bearings are even coated in plastic for some vehicles. Might be worth looking into, versus pulling the tranny and going thru it again.Bob 65 Notch S with factory sunroof.