[T3] Past invasions

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Apr 21 05:29:09 PDT 2024

On 20 Apr 2024 at 20:56, Keith Park wrote:

> Ahhh, it was just a little hole with some blue water in it!  ;_)

Yes, and I'd already seen Crater Lake when I camped there in the summer of
'68, sleeping in my new '68 Square. It was  August, but I was woken up by a
park ranger who was going around to tell everyone that the rim road was
blocked by snow and wouldn't be open until later that morning.

Pretty little lake, with one small off-center island, IIRC. I've got photos
somewhere.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org