[T3] Northern Midwest Invasion Caravan

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 10:23:28 PDT 2024

Sorry Keith, I haven't got any influence, though I was born in King's College Hospital 78 years ago (if that's the KCL you mentioned).
It would be great to meet up again.  We're between Bath and Bristol.
I hope the Ticonderoga invasion goes well.  It's an interesting visit, from our experience years ago..
We also met John when he came over to Jaguar UK several years ago.

Dave, UK VW Type 3&4 Club