[T3] Northern Midwest Invasion Caravan

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Apr 29 09:55:20 PDT 2024

On 18 Apr 2024 at 21:33, John Jaranson wrote:

> We are open to other options, but would like to arrive in Ticonderoga on
> Wednesday one way or another.

I've been trying to understand what this would mean to others planning to
make this trip. Melissa & I were planning to arrive on Thursday, in time for
the early bird dinner. I'm guessing that John & Jill are planning a birding
adventure on Thursday morning.

Melissa & I are both retired, so we're flexible, but I suspect that leaving a day
earlier will mess up some people's plans. We're comfortable either way, but I
want to accommodate as many cars in the caravan as possible.

So, everyone hoping to join the midwest caravan, please speak up now on
your preference for arrival at Ticonderoga. I'm talking to YOU: Richard &
Mary, Lance & Marty, and Lyndon, as well as anyone else interested but not
yet signed up on John's Invasion site, here:

https://www.carartbyjohn.com/2024Invasion/Invaders2024.html

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org