[T3] Northern Midwest Invasion Caravan

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 17:39:14 PDT 2024

IF folks are planning to arrive early Wed night, I will go up wed night too,
and join you in the tail end of the caravan as you get on the northway.
Speaking of Birding....

Eagle lake is on the other side of the mountain from Ti where I have a camp
and it DOES in fact have  Bald Eagles, active ones, and they usually fly low
along the shoreline in the evening by the camps.  We also have Osprey,
Kormorants (wish we didn’t), Pie Rated Woodpeckers, blue Herons, and the
usual assortment of song bird (like the Ebay bird...  "EeeeeeBaaaay" and the
fire alarm bird "ehhhh ehhhh ehhhh".

Folks arriving on Wednesday im sure I can keep folks entertained on
Thursday, either in Ti, at the lake etc.  Lets have FUN!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com