[T3] Got the Tranny back

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 5 16:23:16 PST 2024

Im good to go again for just over $500!

The input shaft bearing is a ball bearing of size, and had about 1/8" of
play in it, WOW!  It was shot!  It will be on the table of carnage at the
invasion in June.

That's where the carnage ended though, the pinion bearing was worn though,
and about $200 of the cost, that got

Changed out as did 4th gear, it had a bit of wear on it from all that and I
got new synchro's.  amazing it could make that

Much noise and have so little wrong with it.

I wouldn't have made it home from Richmond though, I was right in thinking I
didn't have the Balls to try.