[T3] Upholstery advice

Jeff Palmer w.jeff.palmer at icloud.com
Sat Jan 6 21:18:42 PST 2024

Happy New year everyone. I have a 69 notchback, white exterior and red interior. I am going to need to replace the headliner and seat covers at some point and want to keep things as stock looking as possible. I’ve been looking at the TMI site for reference but not tied to that product. Wondering what colour I should be looking at. Basket weave vinyl? Red or bright red? And white or bright white for the headliner? Recommendations for suppliers/manufacturers welcome! P mail if you prefer.

Thanks
Jeff
69 auto notchback
85 Westfalia gl