[T3] Tranny's almost done

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 17:37:25 PST 2024

Just spoke with my trans builder, he's finishing it up.  Input shaft bearing
was GONE but fortunately it didn't appear

To have done any other damage and the guts were what was advertised has
having been done and in there from Rancho.

Pinion bearing looked a bit worn, having him replace that and check the mesh
of the diff, see if that can be made a bit better

And quieter.  Should have it back in a week or 2, so if we get some
unusually warm days here I can start re-assembly but that will probably wait
till spring.  No rush!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations

 <mailto:topnotch at nycap.rr.com> topnotch at nycap.rr.com