[T3] 2024 Invasion - just over 14 weeks away!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 11 08:30:55 PDT 2024

YES!  Im getting stoked!  The Tranny is back in the Square and if we make 63 on Wednesday, so the engine will be too!  Ill be in touch with the chamber of commerce in the coming weeks
To set us up for event food, not sure if we want a local vendor or if the quick walk to "Main street" where there are a couple good choices of Lunch will be best.  I also need to contact the Fort and see if I can set up a Photo op on Mt Defiance, it used to be free to all but I may have a card I can play...  Group tour of Star Trek will probably be arranged in May, I will post for a list of
Attendee's at that point so they can be ready for us, so long as its not a "Shatner weekend"  😊.

As the restaurants open for the season up there I will also announce one for the Saturday night dinner.

Thanks John for getting things going on your front.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com