[T3] Invasion Update

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Mon May 13 20:42:32 PDT 2024

Wow!  Just over 5 weeks to go until we invade Ticonderoga, NY.  Hope eveyone's preparations are going well.  I have started both Sophy and Jill's Type 34 Ghia already, but still need to do a shake down run, change the oil and check the valves...maybe a few other minor things.

I have updated the Invaders List with the latest info that I have.  Please check that I have it right and haven't missed anything.

https://www.carartbyjohn.com/2024Invasion/Invaders2024.html

I will also be placing the t-shirt order this Friday (5/17).  I will order extras, but to make sure I have your size available, pre-orders are suggested.  No need to pre-pay or anything, just pick them up at the Invasion and pay then.  Let me know if I missed your pre-order or have it wrong. <G>

Also, Keith needs to have a rough number for both the Early-Bird Gathering and for the Saturday Dinner by the end of this week.  Please also let me know if I have that wrong or missed anyone on the Invaders List.

Thanks.  See everyone soon.