[T3] New Type 3 Owner

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 06:44:11 PDT 2024

Thanks for all the kind words, Dan, and I’m so happy that everything worked out for you and Alex! Your compliments to this group match my sentiments exactly - this small cadre of super knowledgeable folks has proven 1000% more helpful than any Facebook group I’m a part of. Thanks again to you all for the countless messages of support, advice, unexpected containers of vitamin powder, and rebuilt ‘73-only calipers over the 20+ years I owned this car. I’ll still stick around if for no other reason than to pass on anything I’ve learned to the next question-asker. :-)

- Doug :-)Falls Church, VA