[T3] Invasion Update

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Mon May 27 20:02:58 PDT 2024

Lots of updates to the Invasion website.  I updated the Schedule of Events page and I added the details for the Invasion Charity (Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital District).  I also added some initial details about the Silent Auction to benefit the charity.  Check them all out here....https://www.carartbyjohn.com/2024Invasion/index.html

Just over 3 weeks to go!

Reminder, please let me or Keith know if you are interested in the Early-Bird Gathering, the Saturday Dinner, or either of the optional events on Friday: The Star Trek Museum group visit and the Cruise up Mt Defiance for a photo op.