[T3] Whats that, ahead?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Dec 5 15:58:49 PST 2010

In a message dated 12/5/2010 6:23:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I put  mine away yesterday, the roads are still clean right in town but with
25W50  in there and temps in the teens this week, I don't really want to
drive it  any longer.  Its been 18 years since ive even driven it in
December,  were usually aSALTed by early to mid November  here.

Mine's been put away for a month now, just because we normally get  aSALTed
 in mid November. From the sound of it, you're getting similar  weather to
us, which means the salt sucker is pushed into service once again for  the
next 3 months. At least it's giving it's all to save the type 3's I own. ;^)

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)