[T3] Whats that, ahead?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 15:23:17 PST 2010

Im driving over to my parents house for dinner, only a couple miles. its
dark, and a turn and see a car ahead with dim tail lights.something about
the spacing seems familiar, then he hits the brakes and no 3rd brakelight,
so I put my foot into it to see. I HAD to see. and justin time I saw a light
blue 66 Squareback proceeding across the intersection!

Now here in NY, seeing another type 3 is not just uncommon, but more like
unheard of!  IN fact, the last time I saw another Type 3 around here (that
wasn't on its way to MY house) was, maybe. 5 years ago?

And 5 years ago it was this same car!  So apparently Corey still has his 66.
but must not drive it much or Id have more messages on my machine from folks
(guess what I just saw?).

I put mine away yesterday, the roads are still clean right in town but with
25W50 in there and temps in the teens this week, I don't really want to
drive it any longer.  Its been 18 years since ive even driven it in
December, were usually aSALTed by early to mid November here.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"