[T3] Whats that, ahead?

Russ W russw at classicvw.org
Sun Dec 5 21:41:43 PST 2010

On 12/5/2010 10:12 PM, Keith Park wrote:
> Yea, the Golf has been on the road for over a month now... and we were
> salted once but it was washed away.
>
> Keith

Regretfully, I had to put the 73 fastback back into service for the next
month or so.
The exhaust system failed me on my winter beater, the 88 Fox, and I
cannot get to it for a while, due to health problems.
And, we absolutely will need 2 cars for the next couple months, as I
will have to go to the Dr. daily for the next month or so.
I am praying that we do not get much snow.

--
Thanks,
Russ Wolfe
russw at classicvw.org