[T3] Whats that, ahead?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 6 16:25:39 PST 2010

Well, your health comes first of course.  At least the Fasty will get you
thru the snow should you need to...

Ive always kinda thought that an exaust system was kind of an optional item
on a winter car, the Golf dropped its system in February once and it was the
end of March before I could hear myself think again...  of course if you
have a hole in the floor the exaust system suddenly becomes essential.

Get well Russ, no matter what you have to drive.

Keith

On 12/5/2010 10:12 PM, Keith Park wrote:
> Yea, the Golf has been on the road for over a month now... and we were
> salted once but it was washed away.
>
> Keith

Regretfully, I had to put the 73 fastback back into service for the next
month or so.
The exhaust system failed me on my winter beater, the 88 Fox, and I
cannot get to it for a while, due to health problems.
And, we absolutely will need 2 cars for the next couple months, as I
will have to go to the Dr. daily for the next month or so.
I am praying that we do not get much snow.

--
Thanks,
Russ Wolfe
russw at classicvw.org