[T3] Endlesss Problems...another update...

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 11 20:35:40 PST 2010

Ya know, even when I had the T4 alternator on there it still didn't charge
at idle, didn't kick in till about 1500RPM which is about where the
generator starts to kick in..

The Golf also doesn't charge at idle...

Keith

\
the exhaust system. On our cars, low speed city driving  doesn't allow the
engine revs to get high enough to charge the battery, or keep  it topped
off.
This is part of the reason quite a few people have gone to an  alternator
conversion.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)