[T3] [T-3] Screw sizing

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 03:54:45 PST 2010

I've answered that myself - Yes!  The (British) AC car company fitted a
Bristol engine for a time.   I may have confused some by going on about the
Bristol cars.

It reminds me when Anne and myself were staying with Keith in the cabin at
Eagle Lake before the Hershey Invasion, there was a wonderful parade of AC
cars that passed us - mostly Cobras I think judging by the throaty V8 sound
- on a tour of the Adirondacs.  Lovely sound!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club