[T3] [T-3] Screw sizing

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 06:24:43 PST 2010

Mine was the "high performance" version of the Ace in 1957 with the
Bristol engine.  I bought it wrecked in Oakland, CA and rebuilt it
with help from my Uncle Ed.  Look in my Photobucket in the "old cars"
folder for pictures of mine and Ed's cars.  I sold it to an Englishman
and we shipped it back to England even though it is LHD.  I'm
attaching a picture if Greg doesn't "scrub" it?

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/old%20cars/?action=view&current=17.jpg