[T3] [T-3] Screw sizing

jaransont3@comcast.net jaransont3 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 14 06:50:35 PST 2010

I checked online and Motor City Fasteners carries a complete line of au-ve-co fasteners. They have an online catalog you can download at www.motorcityfasteners.com. The metric stuff starts on about page 50. Every size and finish you could ever want.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com

Sent from myTouch 4G