[T3] test

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Dec 19 05:36:21 PST 2010

I had a similar problem some years ago with a Type 3 m/c where the rear seal
started leaking in very cold weather.  Cleaned it all out, and fine again
for the next year until freezing temps again.

I've not had it on a Golf though, but I guess there's a servo to think about
as well.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club