[T3] Update on my early Notch in the Shop!!! Early notch issues?

William McInerney billymac53 at msn.com
Tue Dec 21 00:27:57 PST 2010

Mike,

How would the lever clutch work? Would my right hand have to pull/push a clutch lever located on the shifter, while shifting as well? I like the idea....however I also have limited use in my right hand. I have just enough coordination to shift gears, depending on the lever...I may be able to do it, but I do have very little strength in my fingers. Lets say...I can't hold a cup and drink out of it with my right hand, but I can swing a bat and ride a bicycle, however I can hardly use the throttle on a motorcycle as my wrist doesnt like to move. Hopefully that gives you a slight picture of my motor skills. I have some grip(like grabing the shifter) but once I'm tight I have to think about actually releasing.

Keep them coming.

Keith,

I will get the all the mounts checked as well as the clutch conduit sag.

Thanks!!

..