[T3] New video update for 72 Fastback

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 20:19:38 PST 2010

In a message dated 12/21/2010 11:03:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

My body  guy is using some kind of epoxy primer on mine but I don't know
the
brand.  I'll ask him next time I talk to him. I don't for see it  going
outside anytime soon except to move from one shop to another within  the
school and when we sand blast it and most of that is done  now.

Well I use it, because I live in the "salt belt" where it's humid most of
the time. Around here 2 hours after sandblasting, rust can start on it's
own. :O  Mine's in the shop, and out of the weather, but I did this for long
term  reasons, plus it's a great foundation to build on for use with modern
paints.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)