[T3] New video update for 72 Fastback

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Dec 22 07:11:55 PST 2010

Yes I have the same problem. We may not have as much road salt issue but we
have plenty of humidity here in the south. Still waiting on the body guy to
work me in. We just keep knocking the rust back off every time it comes
back. It's not as bad now that winter is here and the doors are all closed
and the heaters are on. The rust hasn't come back since then.