[T3] New video update for 72 Fastback

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Dec 22 20:02:44 PST 2010

Thanks! Your right I think the rusting won't be as bad as long as winter is
here and it is in that nice heated closed up shop. But when spring gets here
and we open up the big doors back up and that humid air hits it and the
rusting will really start back. Hopefully our body instructor can work it in
before spring. He has a new paint booth and it is very nice. It has a
heating system that can be turned up to about 160 degrees after the coats
are applied.