[T3] Cold Starting Problem

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 18:20:23 PST 2010

[[[I may have discovered the problem.  In a close investigation of the head
temp switch I notice a connection that seemed to be grounding to the engine.
I insulated the connector and the engine started on the first crank.]]]

Ahh......the pesky loose and/or grounding out wire issue pops it's ugly head
up again.
It's something we FI owners have to keep in the back of our minds whenever
we are trying to solve running issues. I believe it was Russ who said how
many times a poor running issue was more often a loose or grounded out FI
wire instead of a bad FI component.
Props to you for finding yours Bob!

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"