[T3] Cold Starting Problem

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 18:30:25 PST 2010

[[[For those that are savvy, why not tell us how to do it?  $10 is a lot for
parts that cost $2, if that.]]]

For those do it yourselfers who have some electrical knowledge and
experience; you can easily figure out how to do it, then go out and buy the
components and install it yourself.

For those do it yourselfers who have no electrical knowledge or limited
experience; having the correct parts supplied and more importantly the
instructions on how to do it........well, I'm thinking what Jim charges is
peanuts compared to your alternative of having a repair shop do the work.
Jim's offer is quite a bargain in my opinion!

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY