[T3] Flooding almost immediately after start.

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 21:16:43 PST 2010

> From: jadney at vwtype3.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:23:59 -0600
> Subject: Re: [T3] Flooding almost immediately after start.
>
> In spite of what people say, it's almost impossible to judge spark
> quality by eye. Basically you either have spark or you don't. The
> only good test is to use a timing light with an inductive pickup to
> verify that spark is actually passing thru the wire to the plug. If
> the spark doesn't jump the SP gap, then the light doesn't flash.

So, there is no issue with three plugs at cap having blue spark, and
one with dull orange?  Removing the latter has little affect on the
engine, but not running rough that I can tell.  So, been mulling it
over, but if not a problem, then will stop trying to figure out how
to solve it. ;)

Thank you,
Adriel