[T3] 73 fastback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 18:49:10 PST 2010

You really do want the FI back.
Last complete system I sold for about $350 back 10 years ago but you can get
individual parts from listee's that would add up to less Id think.  The hard
part is finding a good harness that hasn't been butchered but they are out
there, Ive found them and some of us may have one to sell you.  Once you
familiarize yourself with the system its basically plug and play, you may
even have some part of it they didn't remove like the control unit and
pressure regulator.

Put all the pieces together, start it up, set the fuel pressure and timing
and idle speed and walla!  Your all set.  Well... maybe some additional
tweaking and Jim will chime in with some additional things to keep an eye
out for but its fairly simple. The expertise on the list can assist you in
case you have problems too.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com