[T3] 73 fastback

Steve Curtis stevecurtis at madisonville.com
Fri Dec 31 17:35:05 PST 2010

thanks Jim for the information. you are right about the car being worth
restoring, as those are original miles and only minor rust. (that i can see)
i have a 72 SB convertable i am restoring for my daughter and i think the
Fasty will be next, sometimes this summer. we are moving to the Memphis area
in time for our second grandchild in July and this car will be going with
me. i should be able to find a parts car somewhere by then. My wife and
daughter are after me to take them back to the MOA this summer; if i do i
will look you up on the way through. later.