[T3] 73 fastback

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Dec 31 21:52:23 PST 2010

On 31 Dec 2010 at 19:35, Steve Curtis wrote:

> My wife and daughter are after me to take them back to the MOA this
> summer; if i do i will look you up on the way through.

MOA? Sorry, it took me a minute, but I finally got it.   ;-)

Sure, if you come this way feel free to stop by. I happen to have a
complete FI '73 that you could look at, too. I probably have all the
parts you need, but maybe not for a '73 setup. If there are things
you want, be sure to give me plenty of advance notice so I have time
to dig them out.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org