[T3] Still nor starting. -- Please help.

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 21:31:54 PST 2010

In a message dated 12/31/2010 7:46:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marklist at healeyopolis.com writes:

On  12/31/2010 08:26 AM, Marklist wrote:
> 71 FI Manual  Square
>
> Good spark, clamped off the cold start valve, replaced  the pressure
> sensor.
>
> It's still nor starting.   What do I check next?
It's my only  car.

Have you checked fuel pressure? No more than 31 PSI.  Is the battery  fully
charged? If not, it needs to go on a charger. Are the spark plugs  fouled
or wet? I'm only asking on this last one, because my son's car failed to
start because the plugs were soaking wet (his is a carbed car). We dropped in a
 fresh set, and it fired right off. Have you verified the plug wires are
good end  to end using an ohm meter? I'm only asking, because the brown plug
end has a  resistor in it that can go open, and not allow spark to pass to
the plug. I hope  this helps.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)