[T3] Question about Wire #19 of FI Harness

Norman Roush naroush at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 5 12:12:16 PST 2010

I am finally able to get back to this issue.  I still cannot see any wire on the
other side of the firewall to connect the #19 wire.   Does the #19 connect to a
wire that goes to Terminal #85 on the fuel pump relay under the back seat.  If
so I can just route a new wire from the relay to the #19 wire.

Thanks,
Norman

Message: 9