[T3] Question about Wire #19 of FI Harness

Joe McDiarmid jsmskater at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 12:45:18 PST 2010

Hey Norman! this is Joe -- the wire might be tucked, or even clipped away.
It's usually a male plug in a plastic housing thats sort of sticking out of
the main car harness that runs up and along the firewall in the engine bay,
in front of the intake plenum. I'm sure you've looked very carefully, but I
know once I missed it cause the PO electrical taped it to the roof of the
cargo floor in that small space, there is a kind of ridge there where i
tends to hide -- might be worth a final check.

 It does go to terminal 85, but in my car for example it is under the dash,
not under the seat. you'll have to look carefully at the wiring. Do you have
a diagram?

best
Joe