[T3] [T-3] Screw sizing

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 19:12:50 PST 2010

I asked this over on the Samba, but haven't had any replies, so I thought
I'd ask here.
Does anybody have a conversion chart for metric sheet metal screws to the
American sizes? What I'm looking for is a conversion from 2.9 and 3.9 into
the  US standard. Would these be #4 and #6 equivalents? I'm only asking,
because I  want to get some replacement screws for the upper trim and other
various parts  on the t-34, but would like to get them in stainless steel.
Nobody offers them  in SS in metric sizes around here. Thanks for any help you
can give me.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)