[T3] Push-rod length...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 13:19:28 PST 2010

In a message dated 12/29/2010 1:43:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ftalker at gmail.com writes:

Hi  there
Sometime back there was a discussion of brake push-rods and their  factory
length, which is inexplicably absent from the "factory" Bentley  manual.  I
don't recall whether it was Jim or Russ, but if that metric  number is
available, I would like to add it to my "factory" manual.   Thanks.
Best regards
FE Meek

According to the Blue Bentley (61 to 67), there are 2 basic (starting
point) measurements. The first is for single circuit  master cylinders, and
it's 143.5+ - 5mm. The second basic measurement is 149.5mm + - .5mm. I hope
this  helps.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)