[T3] An old flasher problem I've never been able to figure out

Dirk Botha bothadj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:34:35 PST 2010

I've had similar issues on my '67 bug.

The fuses she had, although whole and functioning, were super old.
Her wiring, was in very good condition, but the connection tabs were corded.
The tabs on the Fuse box were also highly tarnished.

After spending an afternoon, just cleaning all this up everything started
working fine.

Your mileage may vary.

:)

--
Regards,
Dirk J. Botha

"If someone claims to have the perfect programming language, he is either a
fool or a salesman or both." - Bjarne Stroustrup