[T3] fresh air fan switch

Richard Hamje richard at hamje.net
Mon Nov 15 19:45:31 PST 2010

Hi Jim,

I have a freestanding 300 volt DC ceramic heater made for electric cars.  I
plan to plug up the hole from the airbox and install the heater in place of
the fanbox - it's about the same size.  I'm not sure what exactly I'll do to
get the hole plugged - have to see it first.  But I'm thinking of caulking a
piece of ABS into the opening.

Wish me luck,
Richard