[T3] fresh air fan switch

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 15 19:56:51 PST 2010

Im more interested in finding out how you plan to power a 300watt heater?
Before you go to all that trouble you might try one of 2 things...  remove
the thermostats in the air mixer boxes in the heat system... Ive found that
my stock heat is quite noticeably more with those out of there.  I removed
them when I put the T4 in my Square out of necessity and even with those big
heaterboxes nothing melted so I left them out when I put the T3 back in.
You WILL have to be careful of what you put near your heater outlets
though...

The other option is a gas heater, there is an installation kit for the T3
although its hard to find... the Canadians got them and you will find some
up there, and the heater itself is just a generic BN2

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"