[T3] Fan Switch

Tim Keohane rheorojo at wildblue.net
Wed Nov 17 21:53:44 PST 2010

Jim thanks I will look for some beetles in the area. I used contact
cement and glued the shoulder back on to the body. It will work, at
least for a while, as long as I don't tighten the securing nut too
tightly. I have the same squeal in the motor on startup, and it
disappears after a few seconds. I replaced the motor a few years back,
and will take it out again and mess with the bearings. That wasn't
difficult, but it took some time. I need to get in there and reseal
the housing as it leaks cold air in the winter. ( cool air in the
summer )
Tim & Paula Keohane
Purveyors of:
Wild Alaska Salmon & Halibut