[T3] Early rear bumper needed

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 16:32:27 PDT 2011

No, it's the one they attempted to put the chrome on.
What happened is that it was ground down to remove the imperfections, but it
was butchered... it did NOT need to be ground down everywhere, so Now
Chromemasters has to grind out all the grind marks and the metal is just too
thin for that, the top surface is warping and they just cant get it to hold
shape now that its too thin.

Basically, you got ONE shot at bumper repair, after that our bumpers are too
thin to try again.

Keith\

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com