[T3] Early rear bumper needed

charles tupper bbfn_o51951 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 16:50:39 PDT 2011

Just checked my stash and I only have early style front blades (3) ... all in
need of re-chroming and some repair.  I also have a 68/69 front passenger seat
(wide headrest)  and a 70+ drivers seat (narrow headrest) ... both are intact,
but need new skin.  If anyone is in need ... let me know.

Charlie