[T3] I don't know if anyone has noticed

Mike VW mikes_type_3s_and_4s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 19:02:15 PDT 2011

I picked up a nice set of heater channels from I think a 68 fastback, I'm saving them for my 67 sqaureback. I got lucky with my moms fastback and mine, as both of them are fairly solid. Hers was a california car, but has sat up here in new england for 20 years under a tarp, never drivin in the salt. Its solid, but the floors are shot, the trunk area is gone, and the nose was wrecked. (I know, some people would cut it up as a parts car, but around me its just about all you can find haha, and I don't have the heart to do it as its all original). Mine has had the inners touched up, but I have to change the outer rockers, which I have bought the new replacements for them.
 I have found a few things that I have needed out west and such, but I have heard so much bad things about the shipping grey hound that I'm a bit leery on using them. I need rear fenders for my 67, and I have only been able to find them out west, but I don't want to get them smashed up. Both sets I found were only willing to ship using greyhound. I haven't talked to them yet to see if they would ship using someone else. I've been keeping my eye open for something closer. I don't need them right away, just collecting parts till I can get time to work on that one.
T3+4_Mike
2003 Dodge ram 2500 HD Quad Cab (Daily driver/Work/Plow truck, For Sale!!!)
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 HD Reg Cab (Camper hauler, summer truck)
1995 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 (My dream car/ summers only)
1967 VW Squareback (my first car, rust bucket to say the least)
1967 VW Fastback (Rat rodder)
1973 VW 412 4-door sedan (rust collector)
1969 VW Fastback (Mom's car)
1965 VW Notchback (Newbie, hopefully the new Daily)
1983 Yamaha XS650 heritage special
facebook.com/t3a4Mikevwkid6787