[T3] I don't know if anyone has noticed

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Apr 8 17:04:08 PDT 2011

I used at TABCO on the left rocker of my Square, I was pretty happy with
it... I needed to do a little metal work to make it fit and you can tell its
TABCO as the stamping isn’t as "crisp" as the original but Ill give it a B+

I noticed a set of Cali rockers on the samba recently... don’t know the
seller but they looked good.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com