[T3] I don't know if anyone has noticed

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 19:07:48 PDT 2011

In a message dated 4/8/2011 8:04:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I used  at TABCO on the left rocker of my Square, I was pretty happy with
it... I  needed to do a little metal work to make it fit and you can tell
its
TABCO  as the stamping isn’t as "crisp" as the original but Ill give it a B+

I  noticed a set of Cali rockers on the samba recently... don’t know  the
seller but they looked good.

Keith

I bought a set of them from CIP back in the late 90's/early '00's, back
when they first introduced them to their catalog. I used the right side on  my
wife's car, and the left one on my 71 Notch. The fit was better on the
Notch  though. I think it might have been the stamping differences between the
sides,  as the right side looked like it was shifted forward about 3/16ths of
an inch. I  sealed them in epoxy as soon as I got them though, as that
would slow the  possibility of rust starting on them. On the Notch, I took
Russ's advice, and  only drilled the holes for a screw, and attached the clips
that way, rather than  use larger holes for the clips.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)