[T3] Chasing Engine Gremlins

Joe McDiarmid jsmskater at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:46:33 PDT 2011

send your injectors to Witchhunter Performance in Washington. They clean,
flow test, match, and replace the internal filters of your OG injectors. It
costs $20 per injector, so you'll save QUITE A BIT compared to buying new or
refurb ones, and you know they're right because they're your OG stock ones.
Turn around time for me was 3 days.

best
Joe