[T3] Posting for a friend any ideas?

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:00:25 PDT 2011

There was a lady on theSamba that had her Squareback trunk latch get stuck and used a ruler.  I would not use the latch in the glove box as it destoies the glove box,  Instead, grab the actual cable with vise grips.  You have the spare in the well right?  Hope this helps...

Thank you,
Adriel

P.S. I no longer leave the spare in the well.  Never could get my latch to work right so unlatch it by getting into the spare tire well and releasing it.