[T3] Rear Wheel Cylinders

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:53:19 PDT 2011

Also would explain what Jack was saying about the rebuild kits being easy to source.  The early rear wheel cylinders of 25.4mm be one inch then!  Makes so much more since.

At one point long while back wanted to up grade the front to easier to find calipers and tried to balance the rear with early wheel cylinders, but the backing plate had changed with the cylinder change, F.Y.I..  Guess if someone wanted to upgrade could bore out a 7/8 inch cylinder to one inch...

Thank you,
Adriel